The President Hotel (http://www.hotelpresident.co.kr/eng/main/) is conveniently located in the center of Seoul, just opposite Seoul City Hall in the center of Seoul. There are three ways to get to the President Hotel from Incheon International Airport (ICN).
- KAL LIMOUSINE BUS (Bus No. 6701) This is the most convenient and quickest method of transportation from ICN (details below).
- AREX (http://www.arex.or.kr/main.do) (This is the airport railroad system. Unless you are familiar with the subway system in Seoul, we don’t recommend this system.)
- Taxi (Fares are approximate)
KAL LIMOUSINE BUS (http://www.kallimousine.com/eng/schedule_en.asp)
- Bus fare is 16,000KRW (approximately $16-$17). You must exchange your currency into Korean Won to purchase a ticket before you get on the bus.
–Purchase a ticket at a nearby ticket booth, located throughout the terminal (see the layout of the Arrivals Area in the figure below). There are two booths indoors at Exits 4 and 9, & everal outdoors at Exits 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, and 9C. Your stop is the Lotte Hotel Seoul.
- There are many bus stops at the terminal. Make sure that you go to Gate 10B or 4A to board Bus no. 6701. The bus runs every 20 min from 04:45 am until 10:44 pm.
- Your destination is the Lotte Hotel bus stop, the fourth stop of the Airport Limousine’s route, after leaving the airport. Under normal traffic, it takes about 70 min to reach the Lotte Hotel bus stop, but over 90 min during rush hours.
- The President Hotel is visible from the Lotte Hotel bus stop. It is about 30m away and should take you less than a minute to walk to the hotel.
- If you arrive after 10:00 pm, you must take a taxi to get to the Hotel. The fares to the Hotel are about 50,000KRW ($45-$60) for a regular taxi, and 85,000KRW ($80-$100) for a deluxe taxi. It takes about 50 min to reach the President Hotel. Two or more people might share a taxi.
AREX(Airport Railroad Express), spelled A'REX as a brand name, is a South Korean commuter rail line that links Incheon International Airport with Seoul Station via Gimpo International Airport
- Your destination is the City Hall Station.
- You should transfer to Seoul Metro Line No. 1 at Seoul Station.
- You should get off at City Hall Station, the first stop from Seoul Station, and take exit #5, then walk towards the President Hotel.
We look forward to seeing you in Seoul.
© 2017 The 19th ICPA SEOUL, Republic of KOREA. All Rights Reserved.
Phone: +82-10-5240-5832 / Email: email@example.com